DIY: Gem Embellished Sweatshirt

    |
I've been a little obsessed with sweatshirts lately. I picked up a few from Walmart in different colors. This sweatshirt project is all about the gems. I got the idea from I Spy DIY. I thought that this would be a cute and fun project to make. Here's what you will need.
  1. Sweatshirt
  2. Gems  (2 packs from Joann's for $2.25 each)
  3. Needle and thread
  4. Glue (optional)
  5. Ruler (optional) 


    The steps for this project are pretty simple.
    1. Create a design of your choice and place the gems accordingly. You can use the ruler to make even spaces in between each gem.
    2. Glue or hand sew the gems in place. You can also do both of these to make sure it stays in place.
    3. Wear your sweatshirt because you're done. 
    As you can see, I chose a simple design.  Here's how I styled it.




     


    How will you design your gem embellished sweatshirt?


    Outfit Details:
    Sweatshirt (more colors in store) - Walmart, American Eagle Jeans - Similar, Blazer - Thrifted, Sneaker Wedges - Target, Rings - DIY

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    I really appreciate your comments!

    Mo