Mid-Week OOTD - Color Blocking

    |

Happy Wednesday! It's about that time again. This week is all about the colors. Color blocking that is. Color blocking is when you wear 2 to 3 separate pieces in different solid colors. You can choose more colors but 4 is usually the max. Using the color wheel helps in deciding what colors to pair together. You can stay in the same color family or you can be bold and mix colors that wouldn't normally be expected. It also helps if you add one neutral colored piece to your outfit. Neutrals are whites, blacks, grays, and browns. I decided to give this trend a try. I have a decent amount of solid colored tops but not so much in bottoms or shoes. I tend to stick with colors like black and the many shades of brown. I went through what I have and this is how I decided to sport the color blocking trend.

How do you feel about the color blocking trend? Which 2 or 3 colors would you rock together?
Mo2da..

Outfit Details:
Thrifted Navy Blazer, Target Wine Coated Skinny Jeans, Yellow Racerback Tank, Shoe Dazzle Black Studded Booties, DIY Chain

2 comments

  1. Love your color blocking - the yellow is super pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree that yellow compliments me and red too.

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo